Request for string freeze brakes

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Thu Aug 26 06:10:55 EDT 2010

Dear Yasuaki Taniguchi,

thank you very much for finding these bugs in the translation. I agree
all three patches should be applied immediately. As you wrote, two of
them will make new strings appear in the po files, but right now the
strings are untranslated in the program altogether, so we can only
improve this. These are the known exceptions which are allowed during
string freeze phase as well.

@Devs: Feel free to commit the patches immediately; I don't know when
I will have SVN access next time.

Best Regards,