[gnucash-core] relicensing some files under GPL (v2 and) v3

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Sun Aug 29 15:47:55 EDT 2010

Am Saturday 28 August 2010 schrieb Josh Sled:
> Just from a simple $(ack "under the terms of version 2 of the" src), I
> see the following files are affected by this:
>
> src/app-utils/gnc-sx-instance-model.c:7: * modify it under the terms of
> version 2 of the GNU General Public
>
> … but I do not mean this relicensing to be exclusive to these files.
> Any contribution I've made to gnucash which was under the GPLv2 only may
> be considered to be under both v2 and v3.
>
> I do not intend to commit the text change to this effect; please feel free
> to do so on my behalf.

I've edited the files according to your message. There were four more files
with your copyright (src/gnome-utils/gnc-dense-cal-store.[hc] and ./gnome-
utils/gnc-dense-cal-model.[hc]) but a slightly different wording so that this
grep didn't match, but I've updated those accordingly as well. Thank you very
much for all your contributions over these years and this additional
licensing. All the best!

Regards,

Christian