relicensing some files under GPL (v2 and) v3

Josh Sled jsled at asynchronous.org
Sat Aug 28 14:44:52 EDT 2010

Much of the last batch code I contributed to gnucash was licensed
without the "or any later version" clause of the GPL boilerplate, and
thus specifically and only under version 2 of the GPL.

I hereby extend that to version 2 and/or version 3.

Just from a simple $(ack "under the terms of version 2 of the" src), I
see the following files are affected by this:

src/app-utils/gnc-sx-instance-model.c:7: * modify it under the terms of version 2 of the GNU General Public
src/app-utils/gnc-sx-instance-model.h:7: * modify it under the terms of version 2 of the GNU General Public
src/gnome/gnc-plugin-page-sx-list.h:7: * modify it under the terms of version 2 of the GNU General Public
src/gnome/dialog-sx-editor.h:6: * modify it under the terms of version 2 of the GNU General Public *
src/gnome/dialog-sx-since-last-run.c:7: * modify it under the terms of version 2 of the GNU General Public *
src/gnome/dialog-sx-editor.c:6: * modify it under the terms of version 2 of the GNU General Public *
src/gnome/gnc-plugin-page-sx-list.c:7: * modify it under the terms of version 2 of the GNU General Public
src/gnome/dialog-sx-since-last-run.h:7: * modify it under the terms of version 2 of the GNU General Public *
src/gnome-utils/gnc-sx-list-tree-model-adapter.h:7: * modify it under the terms of version 2 of the GNU General Public
src/gnome-utils/gnc-sx-instance-dense-cal-adapter.h:7: * modify it under the terms of version 2 of the GNU General Public
src/gnome-utils/gnc-dense-cal-store.h:7: * under the terms of version 2 of the GNU General Public License as
src/gnome-utils/gnc-dense-cal-model.h:7: * under the terms of version 2 of the GNU General Public License as
src/gnome-utils/gnc-dense-cal-model.c:7: * under the terms of version 2 of the GNU General Public License as
src/gnome-utils/gnc-sx-list-tree-model-adapter.c:7: * modify it under the terms of version 2 of the GNU General Public
src/gnome-utils/gnc-tree-view-sx-list.h:10: * modify it under the terms of version 2 of the GNU General Public *
src/gnome-utils/gnc-sx-instance-dense-cal-adapter.c:7: * modify it under the terms of version 2 of the GNU General Public
src/gnome-utils/gnc-tree-view-sx-list.c:7: * modify it under the terms of version 2 of the GNU General Public *
src/gnome-utils/gnc-dense-cal-store.c:7: * under the terms of version 2 of the GNU General Public License as

… but I do not mean this relicensing to be exclusive to these files.
Any contribution I've made to gnucash which was under the GPLv2 only may
be considered to be under both v2 and v3.

I do not intend to commit the text change to this effect; please feel free
to do so on my behalf.

--
...jsled
http://asynchronous.org/ - a=jsled; b=asynchronous.org; echo ${a}@${b}