call for mailing list moderators

Josh Sled jsled at asynchronous.org
Sat Aug 28 14:31:57 EDT 2010

I'd like to hand off mailing list moderation duties for
gnucash-{announce,devel,user} to an interested party or parties.

I spend a few minutes skimming through the ~50 moderation requests/day
(emailed to me, which works better for my workflow as compared to the
web interface), and if necessary going to the mailman website to
moderate through requests.  Every once or twice a year someone needs
more specific help, like discovering why they're having trouble
{un,}subscribing or seeking to have their name be removed from the
archives.

Please mail me off-list if you're interested.

--
...jsled
http://asynchronous.org/ - a=jsled; b=asynchronous.org; echo ${a}@${b}