Some Problems with 2.3.17 Under OS X

Anthony Dardis adardis at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 10:03:58 EST 2010

Report from the field:

I am trying out 2.3.17 on an Intel MacBook (OS X 10.5.8), from the dmg
download on
sourceforge (built from svn r19852M on 2010-11-21). I have 2.2.9
installed on my machine, and I put the 2.3.17 in an Applications folder
in my home directory. I ran UpdateDirs; it reported several things it
couldn't find (I don't use quotes at all).

(1) The Budget Barchart report displayed the barchart, then 12 copies of

Unable to push bar chart

below the chart. The account selection: if using the default set, it
reports only on the first, if I say "all" it reports only on the first. Is
that by design?

(2) Then GnuCash crashed unexpectedly.