Onwards!

Frank H. Ellenberger f.ellenberger at online.de
Tue Dec 28 10:38:57 EST 2010

Hi,

Am Samstag, 25. Dezember 2010 um 19:52:46 schrieb John Ralls:
> We also need to get the bug count down. There are almost 1000 of them open,
> and nearly half are more than 1 year old. A huge chunk of the older ones
> are enhancement requests which we should either add to the Roadmap or deny.

I do not understand why the open enhancement requests are a problem except
for "nice" statistics.

I think, the roadmap should show the general direction, while RFEs in bugzilla
can also be small details. I often add entries there, which I would like to
improve later, may be next year. I would miss the reminder, if they would be
closed, because they do not fit in the roadmap.

Just my 2¢.

Frank