String freeze ending (Re: Onwards!)

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Wed Dec 29 07:29:05 EST 2010

Just to announce that clearly enough: It seems the string freeze doesn't make
much sense anymore - we don't know of any translator who still wants to use
the 2.4.0 -> 2.4.1 cycle for completing a not-yet-completed translation. IMHO
we don't gain anything if we extended the freeze for longer, and for that
reason IMHO we should now end the string freeze today.

Feel free to commit plenty of string changes...

Christian