Gtk Base Version for Gnucash-2.6

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Thu Dec 30 16:00:58 EST 2010

Am Donnerstag, 30. Dezember 2010 schrieb John Ralls:
> RHEL-6 is out and has Gtk+-2.18, as does openSuse 11.2. It's available as
> an update for Debian Stable (Lenny), and Debian Testing (Squeeze) is using
> 2.20.1.
>
> Looks like 2.18 should be the minimum for Gnucash 2.6.

Yes.

Except we have to work at our windows port, which currently is built with
gtk-2.16: The windows binary ships with a pre-built webkit binary (that is
downloaded from gnucash's download section at sourceforge), but that one was
built against gtk-2.16. Hence, someone (heh) must build a webkit against
gtk-2.20 and then we can switch the windows build to gtk-2.20 as well. I
already did that but had to revert due to the incompatible webkit binary, see
r19641.

Regards,

Christian