2.4 and sqlite...

John Gray gray at agora-net.com
Fri Dec 31 17:35:39 EST 2010

BTW, It looks to me like the sqlite data itself is intact.  I can write
queries against it with the cmd line sqlite3 and i get what I expect.  I
wrote a query to join the accounts, transactions, and splits and sum
everything up (ie get  a list of accounts and their balances), and it
agrees with what gnucash has when reading the xml file.

When I read in the data under android, I get the list of accounts, but
when we query for the root account with the value from the book, I don't
find a matching account.   This all checks out when I do it on the cmd line.

Thanks,
John