Account stopped rendering

Michael Brade brade at kde.org
Sun Feb 7 06:37:49 EST 2010

Hi,

I am running Debian unstable with Gnucash 2.2.9. Since Dec, 6th, my cash
account stopped being rendered when opened. The tab is still shown with the
title "Bargeld", the headers of the table inside are all there (like Date,
Num, Description, etc.) and so is the footer (with Present, Future, etc.).
However, the contents are empty, nothing is drawn. If I switch to another tab
and back the contents of the old tab are left unchanged in the new view.

I thought it was just a bug in one debian build but it hasn't changed ever
since. Now I found out that I can scroll up and entries are shown properly up
until 04/12/2008. Everything after the following entry is not rendered
anymore. I have had a look at the xml but cannot find anything obviously wrong.
Now I have compiled the current svn but still no luck, the same bug shows up.

Can anyone tell me how to debug this? Or do you know how to fix this? Do you
need more information?

Any help is greatly appreciated! Please CC me, I'm not on the list (yet).

Cheers,
  Michael