Various dutch translation improvements

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Wed Feb 10 14:21:26 EST 2010

Dear Tom,

thank you very much for this patch. Normally, we would commit translation
proposals into our SVN right away, but in this particular case the normal
translation updates are received from the Translation Project, see
http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Translation

Hence, please send your patch and/or your updated nl.po file to the person
marked as Last-Translator, so that he can integrate your changes when he
provides the next update via the Translation Project. This way, we try to
ensure you don't accidentally have done any double work with the other
translator. Thanks!

Regards,

Christian