r18653 - gnucash/tags - Untagging so the build can be kicked off. Don't retag until Sunday Feb 14

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Sun Feb 14 06:09:37 EST 2010

Am Samstag, 13. Februar 2010 schrieb Phil Longstaff:
> Author: plongstaff
> Date: 2010-02-13 09:08:31 -0500 (Sat, 13 Feb 2010)
> New Revision: 18653
> Trac: http://svn.gnucash.org/trac/changeset/18653
>
> Removed:
>    gnucash/tags/2.3.9/
> Log:
> Untagging so the build can be kicked off.  Don't retag until Sunday Feb 14

Well, since you pointed this issue out before, I manually edited the file on
the build server which is responsible for the tags that will be built next
night (c:\soft\packaging\tags). Hence, it wouldn't have been necessary to have
another night without that tag.

Whatever. It might build (or not build) the next day.

Regards,

Christian