[MAINT] GnuCash services planned downtime around Feb 17-18

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Feb 18 14:13:37 EST 2010

In case you haven't noticed, the server is back online.  It came back
around 2am last night after working with some routing issues locally.

I'm sorry I didn't send this out immediately; I was tired!

Thank you for your patience.

-derek