[MAINT] GnuCash services planned downtime around Feb 17-18

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sun Feb 14 19:19:45 EST 2010

Update and Reminder:  This planned outage will happen this WEDNESDAY,
February 17, starting around 8am US/EST.  Hopefully the systems will be
back online within about 12 hours, but that all depends on the network
move going well, too.

I'll update the website and send out email prior to the move, and update
again when services are back online.

-derek