Changeset 18673 doesn't work

J. Alex Aycinena alex.aycinena at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 16:36:57 EST 2010

Christian, Frank,

2010/2/28 Christian Stimming <stimming at tuhh.de>:
> Hi Alex,
>
> does it work again if you insert the line
>
>  (use-modules (gnucash app-utils))
>
> at the top of txf.svm and txf-de_DE.svm?
>
> Regards,
>
> Christian

Yes that fixes it and I attach a patchfile adding that line. But
something is strange - "txf-de_DE.scm" didn't need it to work! I
tested "txf-de_DE.scm" without that line (using 'LANG=de_DE ' to start
gnucash and I got the German version) and 'Edit=>Tax Report Options'
didn't crash gnucash. But the US version needs the line to not crash!
Can you explain that? What's the difference?

Regards,

Alex