Persian Language

Mehdi Alidoost mehdi at ashian.ir
Tue Jan 12 10:39:32 EST 2010

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

You can Convert Persian Calendar to or From Gregorian Calendar.

http://www.fourmilab.ch/documents/calendar/

we use this scenario on our Persian software: on db side and all BLL of our
codes we used date as original DateTime objects so we can use db and
language date time functions.

Just when we want to display dates or calendar we convert it to Persian
calendar .

By attachment I send a simple C# code, it's a date convert class that
mojoportal ( http://www.mojoportal.com ) use for supporting Persian
Calendar.

Also as you say generic string is another good suggestion.

I think the main problem occurs when  you need a group by month in  SQL
because first days of our month and Gregorian calendar is not same.

I'm a c# programmer but if I can , I want to help on this issue.

Best regards

Mehdi Alidoost

  _____

image001