No bill details using MySQL backend, print.

Phil Longstaff plongstaff at rogers.com
Thu Jan 21 10:07:07 EST 2010

So, let me get this straight:

1) open new file
2) create vendor and bill
3) save as XML
4) close gnucash
5) reopen gnucash with XML file.  You can print the bill
6) save as mysql.  You can still print the bill
7) close gnucash.
8) Reopen gnucash with mysql file.  Bill now does not print correctly.

Is this correct?  Is there anything interesting in /tmp/gnucash.trace?

Phil
---------
I used to be a hypochondriac AND a kleptomaniac. So I took something for it.