No bill details using MySQL backend, print.

Mike Evans mikee at saxicola.idps.co.uk
Thu Jan 21 14:16:30 EST 2010

On Thursday January 21 2010 15:07:07 Phil Longstaff wrote:
> So, let me get this straight:
>
> 1) open new file
> 2) create vendor and bill
> 3) save as XML
> 4) close gnucash
> 5) reopen gnucash with XML file.  You can print the bill
> 6) save as mysql.  You can still print the bill
> 7) close gnucash.
> 8) Reopen gnucash with mysql file.  Bill now does not print correctly.
>

> Is this correct?  Is there anything interesting in /tmp/gnucash.trace?

Exactly correct sequence.

Last lines of /tmp/gnucash.trace:

19:14:51  WARN <GLib-GObject> invalid uninstantiatable type `(null)' in cast
to `GtkObject'
* 19:14:51  WARN <GLib-GObject> instance of invalid non-instantiatable type
`(null)'
* 19:14:51  CRIT <GLib-GObject> g_signal_handlers_destroy: assertion
`G_TYPE_CHECK_INSTANCE (instance)' failed
* 19:14:51  CRIT <GLib-GObject> g_object_unref: assertion `G_IS_OBJECT
(object)' failed
* 19:14:55  CRIT <gnc.report.gui> gnc_plugin_page_report_name_changed:
assertion `count++ <= max_count' failed

I closed a previously displayed 'print' and opened a new one.

--
GPG Key: 1024D/050895C2
Keyserver: http://pgp.mit.edu/