r18580 - gnucash/trunk/src/business/business-core/sql - Use correct routine to add a newly loaded entry to the correct bill. r18302 fixed the entry

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Fri Jan 22 04:30:33 EST 2010

On Friday 22 January 2010, Phil Longstaff wrote:
> Author: plongstaff
> Date: 2010-01-21 20:02:49 -0500 (Thu, 21 Jan 2010)
> New Revision: 18580
> Trac: http://svn.gnucash.org/trac/changeset/18580
>
> Modified:
>    gnucash/trunk/src/business/business-core/sql/gnc-entry-sql.c
> Log:
> Use correct routine to add a newly loaded entry to the correct bill.
>  r18302 fixed the entry loading problem for invoices, this extends it to
>  bills.

I don't know the details of this bug, so maybe my question is not relevant...

If I understand correctly, this code adds an entry to a particular bill. This
code existed already for invoices, but not for bills. There is a third object
in GnuCash that behaves similar to bills/invoices: employee vouchers. Should
similar code be added for them as well ?

Geert