r18582 - gnucash/trunk/src - Add disambiguation prefix to the word Split where it is the action of a Stock Split.

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Jan 26 10:13:30 EST 2010

Christian,

Christian Stimming <cstim at code.gnucash.org> writes:

> -  xaccSplitSetAction (split, _("Split"));
> +  /* Translators: This string has a disambiguation prefix */
> +  xaccSplitSetAction (split, Q_("Action Column|Split"));
>
>    amount = gnc_amount_edit_get_amount (GNC_AMOUNT_EDIT (info->price_edit));
>    if (gnc_numeric_positive_p (amount))
[snip]
> -      gnc_combo_cell_add_menu_item (cell, _("Split"));
> +      /* Translators: This string has a disambiguation prefix */
> +      gnc_combo_cell_add_menu_item (cell, Q_("Action Column|Split"));
>        break;

Looks like you used the same disamiguation prefix in both locations.
Shouldn't these be different?  I would expect you'd make the first one
be "Stock Split|Split"?