What does "Int" mean?

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Fri Jan 29 04:53:37 EST 2010

Thank you for your patch. It is however not clear what problem it tries to
solve exactly, and if this is the right solution.

If Derek is right (and I assume he is), then "Int" really means "Interest". So
I would change "Int" in "Interest". It doesn't make sense to use a shorthand
here, all the other options in this list are full names as well.

In the second part, you add a disambiguation prefix, but I'm not sure why.
Would you translate "Interest" differently when used in general in the action
column or when used specifically in the A/P and A/R account action column ? Or
is it to disambiguate it with another use of "Interest" somewhere in the
program ?

Geert