What does "Int" mean?

Yasuaki Taniguchi/谷口康明 yasuakit at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 05:35:57 EST 2010

Hello,

Derek said,
> A/R and A/P accounts use their own list for the Action column.

I think I have to distinguish "Int" from "Interest" at Action column.
The former
is interests for general purposes, and the latter is interests for
some business functions.
Then I will translate them differently. But a msgid "Interest" is used
 at QIF imports,
Loan druids, and some other places for general purposes. So I proposed to use
a disambiguation prefix.

If Gnucash doesn't need to distinguish, I think Greet's proposal is
the best that
Gnucash changes "Int" to "Interest", "Div" to  "Dividend", etc...