What does "Int" mean?

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Fri Jan 29 06:17:55 EST 2010

On Friday 29 January 2010, Yasuaki Taniguchi/谷口康明 wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Derek said,
>
> > A/R and A/P accounts use their own list for the Action column.

That's indeed what Derek said, but I he doesn't say "Int" and "Interest" have
different meanings or that Interest in the A/R and A/P context means something
differently from "Interest" in the rest of the program. I think they don't.
Interest is supposed to be the same thing throughout the program.

Derek just referred to the internal implementation of the two action lists.
The general purpose action list is much longer than the action list for A/P
and A/R accounts. That's why different action lists are set up.

So I think it is ok to just change "Int" to "Interest".

(Derek, I trust you will correct me if I misunderstood)

Geert