r19325 - gnucash/trunk/src/report/standard-reports - Bug #556713 - inconsistency in report options, partial fix

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Thu Jul 8 11:03:28 EDT 2010

On Thursday 8 July 2010, Derek Atkins wrote:
> You do realize that this will break any open/saved reports, right?
> Not that that's a big deal per se, but it should be documented.

Hmm, no I didn't realize that. I thought I saw an easy opportunity to fix
things, but I turn out to break things instead. Great...

How badly will the reports be broken ? Is it in the range of
"You'll have to reset the dates on your saved reports and resave the reports"
or rather the report will error out ?

My scheme knowledge here is limited.

Geert