xml changed file validation

Tom Bullock tbullock at nd.edu
Sun Jul 25 16:30:22 EDT 2010

  John,

What you say makes sense.  Thanks for answering my question.  Now for
another.

You answer assumes I know how to generate the file gnucash-guide.xml.  I
likely have read past it in the various documents available, but, sad to
say, as of now I don't recognize the command, script or process that
generates that file.

Can you point me to it?

Thanks.

Tom