xml changed file validation

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Mon Jul 26 02:40:23 EDT 2010

On Jul 25, 2010, at 10:30 PM, Tom Bullock wrote:

> John,
>
> What you say makes sense.  Thanks for answering my question.  Now for another.
>
> You answer assumes I know how to generate the file gnucash-guide.xml.  I likely have read past it in the various documents available, but, sad to say, as of now I don't recognize the command, script or process that generates that file.
>
> Can you point me to it?

You don't need to generate it: It's in the SVN repository, so you'll get it when you check out gnucash-docs. (It's at guide/C/gnucash-guide.xml). You needn't modify it unless you add a new chapter or appendix, though you may want to add yourself to the authors list and add a description of your revisions.

Regards,
John Ralls