Results of xmllint command

Tom Bullock tbullock at nd.edu
Wed Jul 28 18:58:35 EDT 2010

Developers,

Because this is the first time I used the command: "xmllint --valid
gnucash-guide.xml > GC-docs1-Results" I have attached that to ask that
someone verify that it looks as expected from the command's execution.

I was expecting to see a fully expanded set of include modules.  Instead
I  got the listing you see inside the text file GC-docs1-Results.  If
there are errors in that file, I did not recognize them.

If there are no errors and unexpanded include modules are the expected
result, then it looks like I passed the xml validation.  Can someone
experienced in this issue confirm that?

Thanks much.

Tom