Could you set 'svn:eol-style' to 'LF' for 'packaging/win32/*.sh'?

Tao Wang dancefire at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 14:45:12 EDT 2010

At least, let those files share same 'svn:eol-style'. I'm working on
Windows, however, it's free for my editor, 'notepad++', to convert the file
eol to 'LF' or 'CRLF'.

I am not sure how tolerance for eol of the mingw version of patch tools.
When I do the patching, if the some files are 'CRLF', and some files are
'LF', and my patch is 'CRLF', then there is always warning in the patching
for 'stripping CR', and sometimes, it failed for some files. I noticed, if
my patch is 'LF', then the files with eol 'CRLF' are failed to patch. If I
convert all files and my patch to 'LF', then there is no error or warning,
the patching is quite and smooth. So, I think set those '*.sh' to 'LF' would
helpful.

Anyway, I will try more about the eol-style tolerance for patching later.

--
Regards

Tao Wang