2.3.13 OSX: apple keys no longer work

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Sat Jun 5 00:01:18 EDT 2010

On Jun 4, 2010, at 7:52 PM, G.W.Pigman III wrote:

> The subject says it all: cmd-S, cmd-W, and cmd-F do nothing when pressed.

Yes, that's true. The accelerators (key equivalents in mac-speak) for the moment default to their Gtk defaults (ctrl-foo instead of cmd-foo). There's a workaround that allows you to reprogram them on the fly, but you'd have to do it every time you launch Gnucash, which would be a PITA. I'll have a more useful fix ready in a couple of days. I'll delay releasing the OSX version of 2.3.14 until it's ready.

There's one exception, due to the new ige-mac-integration architecture: cmd-q still quits.

Regards,
John Ralls