New Accounts setup in v2.3.13

Tao Wang dancefire at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 01:50:35 EDT 2010

The bug has been fixed in svn r19220 at Jun 4th, I thought it should be
available at nightly build since it's 2 days past. However, there is no any
nightly build since Jun 2nd. I don't know what is going on at the build
server. I'm sorry for that, I didn't realize the nightly build stopped. So,
the only thing we can do is waiting the new release. The good news is that
it has been tagged 2.3.14 today at r19232, so it will be available very
soon.

Could anyone tell me why the build server stopped since Jun 2nd?

--
Regards

Tao Wang