New Accounts setup in v2.3.13

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Sun Jun 6 09:57:19 EDT 2010

On Sun, June 6, 2010 1:50 am, Tao Wang wrote:
> The bug has been fixed in svn r19220 at Jun 4th, I thought it should be
> available at nightly build since it's 2 days past. However, there is no
> any
> nightly build since Jun 2nd. I don't know what is going on at the build
> server. I'm sorry for that, I didn't realize the nightly build stopped.
> So,
> the only thing we can do is waiting the new release. The good news is that
> it has been tagged 2.3.14 today at r19232, so it will be available very
> soon.
>
> Could anyone tell me why the build server stopped since Jun 2nd?

A bug in the build scripts that left it with a locked svn checkout.
I've cleaned out the server, deleted some old files, defragmented the
disk, and cleared the lock.

I'm manually running the daily build now to see if it's still a problem.
Then I'll run the tag build to make sure it doesn't leave the packaging
directory locked.

But look for a new daily build in an hour or less.