Unable to open sqlite3 files with 2.3.13 on Fedora 13.

Phil Longstaff plongstaff at rogers.com
Mon Jun 7 11:42:05 EDT 2010

Type "file" covers both XML and sqlite3, so you will always see "file" in the selection list.  The list includes "postgres" if 1) you have build with dbi enabled, and 2) the postgres DBD (libdbi driver) is available.  Between 2.3.12 and 2.3.13, there was a change regarding DBD directory handling.  Since you have specified the directory explicitly, I assume it should work, but the problem may be there.

 Phil
---------
I used to be a hypochondriac AND a kleptomaniac. So I took something for it.