Elimiating the (first) Print Checks dialog

Jesse Weinstein jesse at wefu.org
Wed Jun 23 23:53:12 EDT 2010

On Wed, 2010-06-23 at 23:35 -0400, Mike Alexander wrote:
> I just made some changes to check printing to allow more than one check
> to be printed per invocation.  I can't check these in until after 2.4
> is released because of the string freeze.
I was aware (and delighted by) your changes, and should have mentioned
that in my initial message.
>   I would suggest that you
> wait until then before hacking at this code any more since otherwise
> merging the changes is going to be non-trivial.
Our two sets of changes are pretty distinct, and I feel confident that
yours will be accepted eventually, so I plan to first generate a patch
off trunk plus your changes, then backport it to the current trunk.

Thanks for reminding me,

Jesse Weinstein