For 2.4: webkit only or webkit and gtkhtml

J. Alex Aycinena alex.aycinena at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 17:17:49 EDT 2010

Developers,

Is the intention for 2.4 to only support webkit in place of gtkhtml or
to support both?

In trunk, the current version of the US Tax Report is formatted
properly with gtkhtml but with webkit, numeric amounts are not
right-justified and other formatting problems need to be fixed.

I can submit patches to taxtxf.scm,  stylesheet-plain.scm, and
html-fonts.scm and get the report to look very good with webkit, but
then it doesn't format properly with gtkhtml. I am having trouble
figuring out how to get it to look right with both.

So my question is: if it will be webkit only, I can submit the patches
and be done. But if it will be either webkit or gtkhtml then i need to
do more work to figure out how to get to work with both.

I look forward to your feedback.

Thanks,

Alex