r18815 - gnucash/trunk - Finish cmake build system for the C++ experiment.

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Thu Mar 4 14:27:14 EST 2010

On Thursday 4 March 2010, Christian Stimming wrote:
> Author: cstim
> Date: 2010-03-04 12:48:36 -0500 (Thu, 04 Mar 2010)
> New Revision: 18815
> Trac: http://svn.gnucash.org/trac/changeset/18815
>
> Added:
>    gnucash/trunk/CMakeLists.txt
> Modified:
>    gnucash/trunk/src/CMakeLists.txt
>    gnucash/trunk/src/backend/xml/CMakeLists.txt
>    gnucash/trunk/src/cmake_modules/GncAddSwigCommand.cmake
>    gnucash/trunk/src/core-utils/CMakeLists.txt
>    gnucash/trunk/src/engine/CMakeLists.txt
>    gnucash/trunk/src/gnc-module/CMakeLists.txt
>    gnucash/trunk/src/gnc/CMakeLists.txt
>    gnucash/trunk/src/gnc/ScopedPointer.hpp
>    gnucash/trunk/src/gnc/Session.cpp
>    gnucash/trunk/src/gnc/Session.hpp
>    gnucash/trunk/src/gnc/WeakPointer.hpp
>    gnucash/trunk/src/gnc/mainwindow.cpp
>    gnucash/trunk/src/libqof/CMakeLists.txt
>    gnucash/trunk/src/test-core/CMakeLists.txt
> Log:
> Finish cmake build system for the C++ experiment.
>
> To build this:
>
> mkdir build-cpp
> cd build-cpp
> cmake ..
> make
> ./src/gnc/cutecash

Christian,

This looks very nice, and I'm quite curious what the big plan behind all this
will be. If I find some time, I will probably have a look at the cmake build
system.

For now, I just want to inform you that r18811 moved some files from
src/engine to src/core-util.

You will probably want to update the CMakeLists.txt files in those
directories.

Geert