Required Cutecash dependencies

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Sat Mar 6 16:41:46 EST 2010

Am Samstag, 6. März 2010 schrieb Herbert Thoma:
> Christian Stimming schrieb:
>
> Yes, if I add ADD_DEFINITIONS (-DHAVE_GUILE18) outside of the test
>  everything compiles just fine.
>
> The if clause
>   IF (Guile_FIND_VERSION_MAJOR AND ${GUILE_VERSION_MAJOR} EQUAL 1
>       AND Guile_FIND_VERSION_MINOR AND ${GUILE_VERSION_MINOR} GREATER 7)
> does not work. Removing Guile_FIND_VERSION_MAJOR and
>  Guile_FIND_VERSION_MINOR from the test fixes it for me. See attached
>  patch.

Ok, thanks for verifying this. I've applied the patch to SVN. Thanks a lot.

> I am not familiar with cmake at all, this is pure trial and error. So I
>  don't know if this has any undesired side effects.

No, there are no further side-effects, except that cmake might refuse to
finish its configure run if GUILE_VERSION_MAJOR / _MINOR are unknown variables
- but they are enclosed in the IF-clause which is true only if the FindGuile
script succeeded, which in turn defines those variables. All in all, it should
be sufficient this way.

Regards,

Christian