2.3.11 on osx crashes at startup & Update Dirs problems

Mac Pigman gwp at hss.caltech.edu
Sun Mar 21 19:54:31 EDT 2010

John Ralls-2 wrote:

> Took a bit longer than I expected, but a repaired Gnucash Intel 2.3.11.dmg
> is now available.

I'm afraid it still doesn't work for me.  Update Dirs complains

tell current application
	do shell script "LD_LIBRARY_PATH='/Volumes/Gnucash Intel 2.3.11/Update
Dirs.app/'../Gnucash.app/Contents/Resources/lib/gwenhywfar:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH
'/Volumes/Gnucash Intel 2.3.11/Gnucash.app/Contents/MacOS/aqbanking-cli'
updateconf"
		--> error "Config for AqBanking 4 not found, update needed (-55)
Config for AqBanking 3 not found (-51)
Config for AqBanking 2 not found (-51), no usable configuration found to
update." number 2
Result:
error "Config for AqBanking 4 not found, update needed (-55)
Config for AqBanking 3 not found (-51)
Config for AqBanking 2 not found (-51), no usable configuration found to
update." number 2

As for Gnucash itself, it starts up fine, but when I open a file, it doesn't
display, although I do see the message, "Loading user data..."  Before
trying 2.3.11, I killed dbus-daemon and gconfd-2 (which hung around from
2.3.9).  I also tried removing Library/Application Support/Gnucash,
.gnucash, .gconf*, and .gnome*.  Same problem.

Regards,

Mac

-----
G. W. Pigman III