Translators: r19106 - Update website po files to reflect latest website content

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Thu May 6 03:01:17 EDT 2010

Am Mittwoch, 5. Mai 2010 schrieb Frank H. Ellenberger:
> Hi Geert,
>
> I think, this should be announced, as the download page and some other
>  strings now appear in english and should be translated again.
>
> When I started the german translation, i saw double whitespaces in the
> strings. could you remove them, where not intended?

Sometimes there are double whitespace at the beginning of sentences, between
the period of the previous sentence and the beginning of the new one. This is
commonly used in English typewriting. In HTML, however, these are of course
meaningless, but IMHO they make the source code somewhat easier to read, so I
guess they can stay in there.

> The page Sizing is somewhat outdated. Has anybody more recent statistics
>  than 2003?

No. I guess this page should rather be removed, unless someone gets curious
enough to provide a sane update to that sort of table...

>  Counting gnucashs .po's are there 36 instead of the published 23
>  languages. Authors are 18+185-1(I am twice named)=202 instead of 139.
> That's my current state, may be there are some more inaccuracies.

Right, but then again, the whole "sizing" page would need to be re-created...

Thanks for the feedback!

Regards,

Christian