Please mark gnucash zh_CN as external

Tao Wang dancefire at gmail.com
Thu May 6 07:34:37 EDT 2010

I'm currently contacting the coordinator on TP to become a member of
Chinese team. After that, I can commit the zh_CN translation to TP
directly. If I'm approved, and the zh_CN is marked external, can I
still commit to TP to make it back? Because most translators will
check Launchpad, TP and l10n.gnome.org for the translation job, It
would be nice to still be there.

2010/5/6 Christian Stimming <stimming at tuhh.de>:
> Dear TP maintainer,
>
> (the subject says it all)
>
> In the gnucash domain, please mark the zh_CN language as external. The
> external contributor has already contacted the zh_CN team and makes sure to
> merge the work.
>
> Also, I would suggest to remove the two languages az and rw from gnucash, as
> they are close to empty and thus rather useless.
>
> Thank you very much!
>
> Regards,
>
> Christian Stimming

Regards