[Translation Project] Please mark gnucash zh_CN as external

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Thu May 6 07:42:55 EDT 2010

Dear Tao Wang,

as far as I understand you can always ask the TP maintainer to switch back a
translation from external to "Handled via TP".

If you and the other zh_CN translators have come to a decision on the place
where you want to handle translations, and if your decisions says to do this
through the TP, this will be very fine for me. In that case you can write to
the TP maintainer by yourself explaining that you will continue to use the TP
for zh_CN translation contribution, and we (gnucash) will redirect any direct
zh_CN contributions to the TP.

Regards,

Christian