Please mark gnucash zh_CN as external

Erwin Poeze coordinator at translationproject.org
Mon May 10 02:29:32 EDT 2010

Hello Christian,

On Thu, May 06, 2010 at 09:39:15AM +0200, Christian Stimming wrote:
> Dear TP maintainer,
>
> (the subject says it all)
>
> In the gnucash domain, please mark the zh_CN language as external. The
> external contributor has already contacted the zh_CN team and makes sure to
> merge the work.

We received a request of Tao Wang, who wants to become a member of the TP. He says that he just finished translating gnucash in zh_CN. Is he the 'external contributor'? If so I think it is best to keep the language in the TP.

> Also, I would suggest to remove the two languages az and rw from gnucash, as
> they are close to empty and thus rather useless.

I'm hesitating to empty these two translations. They are old and incomplete, that is true, but this was the case with zh_CN as well, until some picked it up again. In my experience, new translators first start 'cleaning' up existing ones, before starting completely from scratch.

Erwin Poeze
<coordinator at translationproject.org>