Translators: r19106 - Update website po files to reflect latest website content

Frank H. Ellenberger f.ellenberger at online.de
Thu May 6 12:38:26 EDT 2010

Hi Geert,

Am Donnerstag, 6. Mai 2010 um 10:04:19 schrieben Sie:
> Hi Frank,
>
> You may be right about announcing this. What's the proper way to do that ?
>
> I should note though that I didn't really change any strings recently. The
> updated po files reflect changes that have been made months ago (I believe
> I updated the download section in December). This means the untranslated
> strings have been on the website since then.

I didn't realize that before.

> Should I have updated the po files then and issue an announcement about
> this ?

Sounds good to me.

I remember, you created the unlinked wiki page
http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Release_Process. So, what do you think about a
new page like Project_Administration, linking on Release_Process, on a new
page Website_Mainanance for this infos and later on other for further stuff.

Any objections?
Frank