Why my modification on .scm cannot works?

Tao Wang dancefire at gmail.com
Fri May 7 02:19:43 EDT 2010

Hi,

I found something strange. I'm using the win32 package I build myself,
it's the lastest one. After installation, I found a bug in "C:\Program
Files\gnucash\share\gnucash\guile-modules\gnucash\report\stylesheet-css.scm",
so I modified it. And then I reboot the GnuCash, and the report result
is still as same as before. Then, I reboot my computer, the result is
still same. And, I rename the file "stylesheet-css.scm", reboot the
GnuCash, GnuCash is still working, and the report in "Default CSS" is
still as same as before.

Why my modification doesn't work? Is the .scm compiled during the
building package?

--
Regards

Tao Wang