Font question for 2.4.0

Michele Krijnen michele.krijnen at gmail.com
Wed May 12 00:08:29 EDT 2010

Hi,

As a newbie user I'd have to say I hope you don't just remove the Default
style-sheet or replace with Default.CSS.  I am using GnuCash on Windows
Vista and if I use the Default.CSS style-sheet for my reports the accounts
all appear in a too-small Times New Roman font, whereas if I use Default it
appears in a properly sized *Segoe UI* font (Vista's sans-serif  default).
 I've changed all my reports to use Default for this reason.

Personally I'd like to choose a different font altogether for my reports
e.g. have H1 - H3 as Georgia and the body of the report Trebuchet MS. Also
preferably without having to change the complete appearance of Windows.

Shellz