How to translate Windows Installer?

Tao Wang dancefire at gmail.com
Sat May 15 00:52:14 EDT 2010

Hi,

I checkout today's trunk to build the win32 package, However, I found
something might be wrong when you patch the code.

In my patch, everything is encoded by ANSI(or local encoding, GBK),
which is required by Inno setup. However, when I checkout from trunk,
I found all Chinese characters become chaos. Whatever I set it to
GKB/UTF-8 will not show the text, that is some information is missing
by encoding/decoding problem when you apply the patch.

Could you fix the problem? is the patch tools problem? or do I need to
provide a tar.gz includes those whole files, rather than a patch?
Thanks.

--
Regards

Tao Wang