How to translate Windows Installer?

Tao Wang dancefire at gmail.com
Sat May 15 05:30:31 EDT 2010

Hi,

I just check out, and found 'packaging/win32/gnucash.iss.in' is
correct now. Thank you.

But, the other 2 files, 'doc/README-zh_CN.win32-bin.txt' and
'packaging/win32/ChineseSimp-12-5.1.11.isl' are still in chaos.

I think the patch tools is not only wrong with mixed encoding files,
but also not be able handle the file other than utf-8. Since, these 2
files are not mixed encoded, they are encoded by GBK(or say ASCII with
locale encoding).

--
Regards

Tao Wang