I did some modification of GnuCash website.

Tao Wang dancefire at gmail.com
Sun May 16 12:06:17 EDT 2010

On Sun, May 16, 2010 at 2:10 AM, Geert Janssens
<janssens-geert at telenet.be> wrote:
> Hi Tao,
>
> Thank you for your work on the website.
>
> I have committed your changes. However, there is a problem with the search
> pages for the mailing lists.
>
> The script "search/namazu-cgi.sh" uses the language part of the path to
> determine what language namazu should use to output the search results. There
> is no language part in the paths anymore.
>
> To complete this, you will have to fix this script. In short, namazu should be
> started with the environment variable LANG set to the proper language. I don't
> mind if you replace this shell script with a php script, as long as it works.
>
> For now, I haven't reverted the changes yet. If you can find a fix shortly,
> that would be great, otherwise, I'll have to revert the changes back.
>
> Geert

Hi, Geert

I think I fixed the problem for namazu search engine, but I don't have
the same environment as lists.gnucash.org, so could you help me to
check whether it works?

I did following changes:

1) Modified 'search/namazu-cgi.sh'. It first check QUERY_STRING for
'lang', if cannot find it, then check HTTP_COOKIE for 'lang_cookie'.
If found the lang info, then set it to cookie.
2) Add 'search/search.phtml' to do the samething of 'namazu-cgi.sh'.
If 'namazu-cgi.sh' is not working, you can check this php version.
3) Fix a bug in 'lang.phtml', which caused a warning in apache error.log
4) Fix a bug in 'Makefile', remove the output of '$text_dir = "."; ?>' .

--
Regards

Tao Wang