OS X/Quartz build failure

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Thu May 20 14:28:46 EDT 2010

On May 20, 2010, at 10:53 AM, Tao Wang wrote:

> Did you try "autoreconf -i"?
>
> On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 3:14 AM, Geert Janssens
> <janssens-geert at telenet.be> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I recently had to reinstall my Macbook Pro. I had used this machine before to
>> build gnucash-svn from John's gnucash-on-osx.
>>
>> So I tried to redo my setup of jhbuild and all that follows. But the build
>> always fails at ige-mac-integration (see excerpt attached).
>>
>> I think I followed all steps properly, so I'm not sure how to continue.

Oops, I guess I forgot to specify -L when I created the archive. Sorry. I'm getting a new release ready today,  which I'll do right.

In the meantime, there isn't an autoregen script, but there is an autogen. Open a shell (choice 4) and say
./autogen.sh --prefix /Users/janssege/gnucash-unstable --libdir '/Users/janssege/gnucash-unstable/lib' --disable-python --disable-static

(Mind the wrap.)

Regards,
John Ralls