OS X/Quartz build failure

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Thu May 20 19:55:04 EDT 2010

On May 20, 2010, at 11:20 AM, Geert Janssens wrote:

> On Thursday 20 May 2010, Tao Wang wrote:
>> Did you try "autoreconf -i"?
>>
> This is supposed to be a fully automated build. So I'm reporting because the
> fully automated part is not working.
>
> I hope there's another solution than to interrupt the jhbuild process, run
> autoreconf -i manually and the continue.

I've released a new tarball and updated the versions in the modulesets (and tested on my laptop first this time). Everything should work automagically now.

You'll need the latest version to build the Gnucash changes I'm going to commit tomorrow, which use the new Cocoa integration interface for the main menu... but now it's time to make dinner.

Regards,
John Ralls