I did some modification of GnuCash website.

Tao Wang dancefire at gmail.com
Thu May 20 14:35:16 EDT 2010

On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 4:18 AM, Geert Janssens
<janssens-geert at telenet.be> wrote:

> I'm sorry, but the other patches don't apply cleanly either. Can you please
> recreate them ?

Are you sure you get the other patches from
'gnucash-htdocs_search_fix2_parts-v2.zip' I posted in last mail? I
recreate some of them in the zip.

I double checked and applied the patch against r19187, all of them can
be applied. So, could you show me which one is wrong?

I think following patch should never be failed, since they are not
depends on part0.

gnucash-htdocs_search_fix2_part1_gettext_update.patch
gnucash-htdocs_search_fix2_part3_convert_po_to_utf8
gnucash-htdocs_search_fix2_part4_merge_ja_to_po

And part2 and part5 is depends on part0, which has been applied
already, so they should be ok too.

--
Regards

Tao Wang